Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A WHAT????

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!



You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

What?! You gotta be kiddin me! Common! I have known one too many car fanatic in my day that called corvette's "plastic fantastic" or cheap or trashy or rich whitey......so now I take this quiz and from this short questionnaire it compares me to a Corvette...Rachel ask Mark is he thinks I'm a Corvette??????

With the price of gas these days, I'm wishing I were a GOLF CART!!!!!!

2 comments:

Valarie said...

I have seen a few people that have taken this and everyone ends up being a corvette.....do they have any other cars for you to be?!?

Amanda B. said...

ha ha! :) very funny! Fun, though, huh? Maybe you don't see yourself as the corvette itself, but the description does seem to match you a bit! :)