Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Road Trip!!!!


Tomorrow morning I leave for my three day road trip to Ohio. Period. 1261 miles. Here is the deal....
I'M REALLY EXCITED!!!!
Now before you throw me in the loony bin, let me explain. I am a family girl. I LUV me familia! I miss mi familia and Amiga's!!! There is not a lot that I WOULDN'T DO for them or to get to see them!

I have made this drive once before. I did it by myself...it took me about 22 hours over two days.It was not fun by myself! I have amazing parents and they offered to book my hotels and have me do the trip over three days. So that is a huge blessing-thanks daddy!

So this is my game plan

-eating,eating,eating
-movies
- legos
-suckers, lots and lots of suckers
-Ethan's blankie in emergencies

******************Do yall have any impute/ideas/suggestions????


My DH spent all morning getting our cars registered in Texas. As Seth says, we have been riding "dirty" Translation: we never registered our cars in Connecticut!!! SO our Ohio tags expired last YEAR in October!!!! So driving back to Ohio...with expired tags....not good! But we are LEGAL now, don't worry dad! And we've had our oil change and air in the tires dad!



I will be taking my laptop and will be blogging so no worries! I can't wait!

4 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Awesome! I hope we get to see you while you are here! :) Drive safe and good luck!

Darleen said...

All I have to say is RedBull. And good luck.

Kristen said...

have a fun trip. A trip to the dollar store and some new little toys are what we are doing for our plane ride next week.

Valarie said...

I hope you are doing well so far! Can't wait to hear how it went. I wish I was still in Ohio so I could see you too. :( Have fun with your family and friends! What fun things are you doing in Ohio that you can't do in Texas?? (I will live vicariously through you)