Monday, June 23, 2008

Movie Time Mondays

I was cleaning out my picture folder and was going through all my videos and naming them and organizing them. While doing so I realized that there are so many that are so cute that I just haven't blogged about.

I have a couple friends that do themes-day blogs, so this gives me the idea that every Monday I will do a couple of movies from either the past or present!

This is first one is a phenomenon known as "THE PEE PEE DANCE" Most male species have been found to have one. It starts in early childhood and usually stops around the age of late adolescents. Scientist have not yet identified the gene for this phenomenon as of yet. There are some questions as to if this was once a survival instinct, for it would scare away all the other animals on the block so one could do their "business" in private. Here is is Ryan...and "THE PEE PEE DANCE, take it away..."


This next one was a silly day, when instead of unpacking, going to the gym, painting, or anything else I should have been doing... I simply sat in front of the computer and before I knew it the blogging time thief had stole my whole afternoon. Ryan and I were making up Rhythm's and here is the brilliant one I came up with...

Here is one of my 2 sweet boys eating home-made waffles...YUM!

Ryan must have liked his new house because he did this about 10 times, this is a speedy tour of the house....as Ryan see it :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

you have some sweet kids!

Valarie said...

I was watching the last video and Mikaily came up and said "Hey! Their toy room looks just like ours." And I said "It does?" (because it doesn't) And she said "Yeah, it's messy with toys all over the place."
The"pee pee dance" isn't a boys only thing, either. Little girls do it. You should ask your mom, I bet you did it when you were little too!
These were fun. I can't wait to see more next Monday! (Oh, wait, will you be blogging in Ohio??)