Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day Terrible Two

Hump Day....It was our shortest scheduled drive. 6 hours. Only problem, we went to bed too late and then Ryan woke us up at 6:45 a.m.!!!!!!! Awww I was tired the WHOLE day and we are at the hotel, but I don't feel like working out or swimming or anything fun, I just can't bring myself to do anything................uhhhhh.


Ethan was pretty fussy today. More like squealing. Ryan peed in a cup. That's about all the excitement... mostly I'm just to tired to say more than that.....................
I tried to give Ryan a twizzler today and he said No! Then I made him try it and he did. He handed it back to me and said he didn't like it??? What??? Ethan on the other hand enjoyed more than one, two, or three!

My view today: the heartland of America....

I'm going to try to cat nap now so the kids can go to the pool :) Common!!!

5 comments:

Rachel H said...

Awwww!I am so glad you are making this sacrafice to come up! We love and miss you! See you soon!

Valarie said...

Well, at least you are over past hump day, now! You'll be there tomorrow. Yeah!!
We have had children pee in cups on roadtrips on more than one occasion. :) They think it's pretty cool.
I hope you got to swim.

Amy Jane said...

are you driving and taking movies at the same time.... you better hope dad don't notice, you'll get a "talk" hehe :)

Amanda B. said...

One more day to go- you can do it! Sounds like you are doing great so far- I can only imagine how hard it has been. Hang in there!

Shelly said...

Can't wait to see you. Lucky for me my road trip to columbus will only be 2 hours:)