Thursday, June 5, 2008

Kiddie Candids

To all those who have little hands and a camera.... do you go to upload your pixs and there is ALWAYS a picture or two of the wall, the ground, or some other random kiddie candid.

Well this time I had a surprise video. I did NOT take this video. From the voice, you can figure out who it was, all the same it was funny to see Ethan's expressions.

Yesterday, he pooped his pants and went upstairs to "clean himself" I found a bottle of concentrated Tide detergent, a cleaning bucket, and a pile of rags sprinkled all over the carpet infront of my bedroom door.

I now have smurf blue carpet. Oh well, just adds to the other oppsie's. We will no doubt be replacing this carpet in a couple years.......

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Oh, that is so funny. So sorry about the blue carpet! Ugh! I totally find interesting photos and videos on my camera sometimes.....

Valarie said...

Hey, how is the whole potty training thing going?? I see he is in a pull-up....