Saturday, April 5, 2008


Ryan likes to jabber...especially when he is supposed to be brushing his teeth or getting dressed, or getting his shoes on... so tonight he was supposed to be brushing his teeth. He had just got out of the bathtub. Here is the scene:

me: lying on my bed watching Oprah....1/4 listening to Ryan 3/4 listening to Oprah.. (beacuse he is supposed to brush his TEETH!)

Ryan: "If you don't get all the soap out of your bum, it gets itchy...so you just have to itch it through your jammies...like this"

me: (I was watching intently)

Ryan: reached around to his behind and starts to ...well you know...

Me: laughing my head off

Ryan: (stops, smiles and walks over to the bed) "Lisa, why are you laughing? I wasn't kidding" giggle giggle

Me: I start to laugh even harder...walk straight over to the computer and BLOG!

2 comments:

Amy Jane said...

LOL!!!

Shelly said...

what a silly boy. We miss him!