Monday, April 14, 2008

NO BABY BYE BYE!!!!



Sorry I have been MIA. My excuses, well mostly becasue I got a NEW laptop and I was transferring... thats right, DUDE I GOT A DELL!!! It's a blogging, scanning,family picture and video making machine! Well, I have been adjusting to its new mega fast processor... It's green to match my kitchen. I kinda get stuck on colors when I'm decorating. I have that problem. ME LIKEY!


Anyway, a funny story... last night I come home from a church activity and Ryan has the door open to thier room facing in and he is saying to Ethan(they sleep together in same room)


Ryan: Ethan! Stop saying "baby bye-bye"

Ethan- (cute hiugh-pitched sqeek) Bebe,bebe bye-bye.....bebe-bebe byebye....bebee bebe byebye (while pointing his finger upwards)

Ryan - STOP!, (with that he shut the door behind him as he re-enters thier room)


I open the door and see ryan in bed with Ethan, I get Ryan out of the crib saying" what are you doing???" He had covered Ethan's head in 3 blankets...

Ryan- HE WONT STOP SAYING BABY BABY BYE BYE and I can't SLEEP!


Ethan- Bebe bebe byebye...bebe bebe bye bye....about 10 more times

with that I swoop up Ethan as he continues to say Bebe bebe byebye and pointing up to the heavens with his little finger.


I'm holding him face to face and he just keeps saying it over over again like a parrot coping a broken record...like for 5 minutes!


So as any normal mother would I came to the conclusion that Ethan just knew in his little head that he would die that night and he was trying to tell us.


So I start to really worry. I won't let you go!!! I think. I tell Seth I'm going to lay down with him in the guest room and makes sure he breaths all night. Well, we go lay down and Ethan sucks him thumb for a while and then he pulls it out and starts to wisper..."bebe bebe byebye"..


OK IM FREAKED OUT!!!!!!


I decide to let him out of the room and follow him to see if he truley wants to get out or he knows some freaky thing i don't.


I opened the door and he runs for the stairs and then turns around to see me follow...I do....he goes down stairs and says, "bebe bebe boop?" Boop is Book in Ethaneas. OK so I read him "5 lil monkies jumping on the bed" About 1/2 through he gets bored, stands up and points to the game closet and says, "bebe bebe play play!" and points to the games.....


OK thats enough FARTING AROUND(as Seth would say)


I swoop him up, throw him under my arm, march up stairs, and swing him over the crib railing.


BABY NIGHT NIGHT!!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Lisa, that is so funny that you met Christine and Steve. It is such a small world! I love Christine so much she is one of my favorite people in the world! You will love her. It was so good to hear from you! I love looking at your blog. I miss you guys!

Amanda B. said...

congrats on the new computer! :)
I have been checking regularly wondering where you went.

Glad Ethan is okay! :) That probably would have spooked me too!

Valarie said...

Haha. Still funny even the second time you hear it. :)
I am so glad we got to talk finally. We need to be better about that.

everyday katie said...

Ok, that picture is FANTASTIC. Spencer freaks out about things like that, too. I'm sure he would have thought the kid was dying, too. When ever the kids hug him extra long at bed time and don't want him to leave, he thinks they know something..."kids can sense these things," He says. He's always afraid he's going to die.

Congrats on the new DELL.

Kelly said...

Love the green!! Glad you are back, too! Happy to hear all is well with the boys after all that!

Amy Jane said...

glad you are back in the blog world again!! i check all the time and get sooo sad when nothing new is posted... although i should take my own advice! :)