Tuesday, April 15, 2008

He can dance, he can jive!!! And HE lost a tooth!!!

So you remember the crazy Lisa dance below that Ryan recorded, well he LOVES watching it. He will pen my blog, scroll down and watches it over and over again cracking up. Well last night he opened my laptop in the kitchen scrolled down, pushed play and then




....STARTED DANCING THE ENTIRE ROUTINE!!!


This was just tooo good!



Then Ethan started trying too...









A couple days ago Ryan comes up to me and says, "Mommy my teeth are broken!" with that he starts to wiggle his lower middle tooth. "OH MY GASH RYAN YOU ARE LOOSING YOUR FIRST BABY TOOTH!!!" This is momentous right. It means two things, Ryan is growing up and I am getting old! My sister's blog is her baby's first tooth coming in at the same spot that Ryan's is wiggly! Well I explain to him that he needs to keep wiggling it with his tongue and eventually it will fall of. Well, we had bacon for breakfast this morning. That did the trick, "he mommy," he says holding something out, "look, i think its my tooth!" AWWWW it is, now i need to explain...


Tooth fairies- this feels like a right of passage...I get to explain the fairy goodness how a tooth earns you a ,well.... in my day it was a nickel. Michele got a quarter one time and I was really really hoping for that..a whole quarter, but I got a nickel. The tooth fairy brought nickels, dimes, quarters, and one time a pack of Bubbleicious gum.


This generation comes along and Seth says I think that little tooth is worth at least $5.00!!! Wow- inflation. No wonder why the price of gas has gone up so much!!!

On thursday I start a digital scrappy class so maybe I can figure out how to make my page look right and maybe even cute....


3 comments:

Valarie said...

How exciting!!!! Mikaily just lost her first tooth 2 months ago, so we aren't expecting Kyle's to come out anytime soon. Back in the day, we had to lose like 5 teeth to get enough money to buy a piece of candy from the machine in the grocery store....Kaily bought a big, bouncy ball, a little stuffed puppy, a stretchy pig and a pack of gum from the money she got from the toothfairy. Lucky little punks.

He looks so darn cute without his front tooth!!

Amy Jane said...

ok, i have lots of comments:
first, i love ryans belly shirt in his dance video!
next, ethan is soooo cute!!
another next, im still loving seth's desk... (at least it can remind you of our dear old dad :))
third next, i love your giggling and yelling to ryan in the videos!
and finally, GO RYAN!! lost his first tooth!!! can't wait to come down there and see it hidden in your dresser like our mom and dad did... which i found and realized that the tooth fairy was MOM AND DAD....... :) haha

Autumn said...

I love those videos. how cute!! A new laptop-how fun!!