Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Demolition Derby

This is not the kitchen, this is a picture of our entryway, just in case you need a cold one on your way in the house-see the chair on the right...no more forest green...i'm painting them the color I'm painting the cabinets (antique white) with rubbed bronze door pulls...

That's a LOT of wood!

We are putting hardwood in entry, office, dining and great room. Porc tile in kitchen only. (It's a texas thing to have tile)



No more green backsplash!!


I did it, I did it, I built legs for my mantle with the help of my handy dandy Miguel the carpenter, Im going to paint the same color white

Knock Knock. Who's there?No more ugly green tile around fireplace, that's who!

Ode to the old Living Room....welcome our new office doors! Just needs some paint!





4 comments:

Aggieland Mom said...

Boy oh boy, you are going to town on that house! When I finally get my own house one day, can I hire you to help me? Gee-wiz, how do you know how to do all this stuff? You're amazing!

The Cochran Family said...

You flatter me with thinking that I could do all this myself! I've hired everything here, except the fireplace mantle...I've had lots and lots of little helpers! :)

Valarie said...

Oh my! That is ALOT of work! It is going to look amazing! You always were good at all this decorating stuff. I can't wait to see all the "after" shots. I think you will definitely need a vacation after all this is done. You need to bring the boys here for a visit. :)

Rachel H said...

And to think I wondered why you weren't posting on the blog for the last week.... you've become Bob Vila and Marthat Stewart wrapped into one cute lil Lisa package... hehee!