Sunday, February 24, 2008

More Sunday Chit Chats and funny pixs

I have been tagged by my awesome friend Val to take silly pixs of myself with my children. ( I think this is what I'm supposed to do) Anyway, it was fun...here are the results, but I don't think they are as good as your Val...





When we got home from church today I asked Ryan if he wanted a sandwhich. He replied that he wasn't hungry. So about 2 pm he announced that he was hungry. I rattled off a few kids foods that are usually agreeable to which he said no to all. He walked in the pantry and said:

Ryan: I want corn

Lisa: You mean POP corn?

Ryan: No! corn! like this mommy (he brings me can of corn)I warmed up half the can, he ate it and then to my surprise he asked for more! He ate the whole can....so funny!


Hang Loose!




5 comments:

Valarie said...

Ha! Yeah! You did it! They turned out cute. I love the close up one where Ryan's eyes are closed. Wasn't it fun??
Kyle would eat a can of corn a day if I let him. Corn and pes. Those are his favorite.

everyday katie said...

Parker does that with corn once in a while, too. Weird kid.

Aggieland Mom said...

The corn story cracks me up, I love it! The Praise Jesus story is hilarious too, Ryan is such a funny kid!

Darleen said...

Love all the pictures! Very cute indeed. I can't wait to see your newly painted kitchen. It's so fun checking up on all the remodeling.

Amelia said...

hey lisa..this is AMelia!
I just read your blog and it was making me laugh esp. the RAISE Jesus story. your countertops are flippin sweet! take care