Thursday, February 14, 2008

All clueless husbands go to heaven....???


I wish this were a picture of what I got today. So what did yall get for V-day? I got a blue-tooth ear- peice.
.....................................Can you even fake a smile for that? ..........................I never even use my cell-phone anymore. Oh well, atleast I got a present. When asked if I like it, I said, "honey, this is not my b-day, or christmas...this is valentines day, you know as in flowers, candy, cards, spa gc's, cocoalate covered strawberries, sparkly thingys" After seven years of marriage, I am CERTAIN that all clueless husbands need a manual that include exact specifications on what to get your wife for Valentines Day.
Ok so now that I've vented....anybody wanna talk?

5 comments:

Amy Jane said...

aww poor seth.... next year ill just have to sent you flowers :)

Valarie said...

LOL!!!! An ear piece for your cellphone...? I think that ranks up there with a vacuum. Well, unless it is a Dyson. I think every girl wants a Dyson, so that kinda makes that cliche a little outdated. It could have been wors. It could have been a card that said "Hey! I got a new job and we're moving...AGAIN!!" So, be thankful. But, don't call me using it...I hate talking to people on those things...you can hardly understand them. Just use the regular phone. :)

Kelly said...

I bought my own 2 necklaces for myself for Valentine's Day! I like it best that way- that way I am not disappointed!! At least he got you something, right?!

Autumn said...

HAHA! That is hilarious.

Chapman Channel said...

hee hee...poor husbands. All I can say is that I can relate in many ways. Sometimes Aaron has really gotten me great gifts (like a spa gift certificate for my B-day) but then other years he got me...a queen size sheet set...hmmm...a therapeutic foam pillow (I do like it...but not very romantic)...etc. SO, here's to trying to be the "better" woman and looking past the gift to what is (hopefully) in their hearts!!!