Wednesday, February 13, 2008

bROTHERLY lOVE

From the day Ethan was born, Ryan has LOVED his brother. He NEVER showed any jeolosy...only love for this new playmate. There are occasional bashing him over the head with large objects by accident as they rumble around, but this is normal I am told. (I would not know, not growing up with members of the opposite sex). My sisters and I just threw things at eachother. Shoes, circus peanuts (you know who you ARE!) The plot of the movie above is this. I'm downstairs cleaning up the kitchen and Seth does the yell wisper, "Come here!" "Ryan is reading to Ethan!" I run and get my camera and runs up the stairs and this is what we have. Ryan is quite the reader these days and I'm so proud that he shares this skill with his little bro!

1 comment:

Valarie said...

That is precious (and a classic kid book, I might add!)