Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Target Miricle

As many of you know I am in the process of re-decorating and renovating my new house. Well, yesterday I hit the deal of the century. I know many of you out there are Target fans and ofcourse know of the global bizarre goods. Well, I know in the past they go 30% off, then 50%, then 70%. Well I saw them go on 30% and waited and watched. Then the sunday adds came. 50% starting monday. I opened them up, filled 3 carts, and ticked of the guy ringing me up....I didn't care!

-3 basket urns - 3 white artichoke pendants
- 2 baskets with handles - 2 decorative glass bowls
- 2 woven bowls - 2 wooden picture frames
- 2 woven lamp - 8 decorative bowls
- 2 rounded lamp shades - 1 small, 1 large white pottery vase
- 2 large glass votives - large shell bowl on display
- large wooden urn - bundle of bamboo sticks- 2 packs of gum
- 3 green vases - leaf porcelain tray-2bags of dove chocolate
***********PLUS: Two LEATHER arm chairs******

So how much do you think I spent on all these lovelies????????

******************$526.29*********************

This is what my kitchen looks like WITH-OUT counter-tops. They came last night and ripped them out and said, "See ya tomorrow!" What? I have no sink, no counters, and 2 hungry children! They are 10 minutes late....I'm sure that number will get much larger. Such is life when your working with contractors.

STAY TUNED FOR THE AFTER SHOT! (Now I feel like Ryan Seacrest!)

5 comments:

Amy Jane said...

hey hey, i got some of those balls too! i put them on this flower-ish looking plate (a pottery barn knock off at its best!!) can't wait to see the afters, ryan!! :)

Valarie said...

I saw all that stuff on clearance at Target and was like "Hmmmm, I sure wish I had a room that I needed to decorate." I don't though and I also don't have room to buy it and store it until I have a room to decorate. Can't wait to see what the new counters will look like. Are they granite??

Autumn said...

I love Target and I love your armchairs especially! You don't waste time decorating. Good for you!

Valarie said...

Hey, go check out my blog...I have a challenge on there for ya. :)

Darleen said...

I went to Target a few days ago and it is SO picked over. That's awesome that you got all that for SO cute! Great stuff. Can't wait to see your new countertops.