Thursday, March 27, 2008

BLOW!!!!!!

I can not believe it, but Ethan turned two today! We had a birthday with my parents on Sunday and I wasn't even thinking about it, till my sister called and said what are you doing for Ethan's birthday? "WHO'S" oh ya today is his real birthday. SO with Seth back in town we hit the road for chucky cheese.

singing a "Yo Gabba Gabba" song.

He's singing:

Keep trying, keep trying,Don't give up, Don't give up

So CUTE!!!!

Blow Ethan Blow! He was scared of getting burned...good boy!!!

Then he dove in face first

Rainbow icing face...



Remember the chucky cheese robot characters rockin out on the stage...well Ethan was cuttin the RUG...and Seth....


This is the solution to the crib stripper, so far so good. It's like the chastity belt on "The princess Bride" hehehe

5 comments:

Amy Jane said...

happy birthday to ethan!! what a cutie!!! i seriously laughed out loud! thanks for being so good at posting, it makes me feel like we aren't half a country away, at least for a few mins.... did i just sound like dad?? :) good!

Valarie said...

Happy Birthday to Ethan! I can't believe he is 2 already! Seeing all the video of him was really cute, but I have to tell you I laughed hysterically at Seth dancing in the background.

Rachel H said...

Happy Bday Sweet boy! They grow so fast huh!

Shelly said...

Happy birthday from your princess cousins!!! They miss you sweetie and wish they could kiss those sweet cheeks! Hope to see you all soon (thats code for before christmas)!!! Gramie has Ethans gift. she is going to bring it with her to TX. still no news but you know what they say no news is good news!

Darleen said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! I love his cute haircut. He is now official a toddler.