Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hmmmm, what should we do???

So after two weeks of remodeling Ryan and I are going a little stir-crazy. We spent all morning at the park, but now with Ethan asleep we are locked up in my room with some time to kill....hmmmm



Ryan ALWAYS comes up with something fun to do! For the past two hours this is what we have been doing:



1) Blow up a balloon


2)Let go and watch the balloon zoom around in circles till it spews all the air out.


3) Giggle our heads off



It is the most beautiful day here. I can not be stressed out at all! The sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, and it is 74. Life could seriously not get better! I have so much to be grateful for! This truley is a beautiful world heavenly father has created for us! I LOVE AUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy Jane said...

you make me want to cry... im so glad your happy, but i miss you guys way to much!

The Parkers said...

Rub it in why don't you?
:)
Glad you're loving it.
-Alison