Saturday, March 22, 2008

" You look sixteens years old grandma!"

My mom comes downstairs all glamed up looking cute...Ryan looks at her and said, "you look sixteens year old, grandma!" I hope I have a grandson who says that to me when I;m old enough to qualify for the seniors discount! :) We are ready for the Rickin ski party show at Sea World! Ryan LOVED sea world! Especially the log ride we waited for an hour to see. It was 60 minutes waiting, but Ryan was a good sport and didn't complain. It was so fun and he can't wait to go back to ride it again!
What is Easter without yummy sugar cookies. It took all morning to mix, roll, cut-out and bake. Then it took about 15 minutes for the kids to ice and EAT RIGHT AWAY!!!

My favorite birthday present this year! Thanks Amy, who knows ME! She knows this is my favorite candy EVER and was knowing I can't buy in Austin was thoughtful enough to send me some for my birthday! Thanks so much Mammy!
Here's a story: (sung to Brady Bunch)
Of a fuddy-duddy grandpa
Who loves his grandkids a whole lot
He came to Austin to see them
And be my Mr. Fix-IT
Peaking on Ethan..."Hi Ethan, oh your sooo BIG-BOY!"
"Yes, hello!"


Seth loves to vacuum, if you know him at all, you know this about him. I bought him a vacuum for his birthday. Little Ethan is looking more like Seth everyday! Plus, when Seth is done vacuuming, he leaves it on for Ethan and he continues just like his ol pops...

7 comments:

Valarie said...

I am so glad you guys had fun at Sea World. Did you end up with passes? You need to come visit and we can go here together.
Why do men like to vacuum so much? Jason loves it too. I don't mind though. He is the reason our house is free of dog hair!

Amy Jane said...

maybe just cuz im sick... but this post just made me cry :( i miss you guys so much! i just came from the cochran's and kaylee's b-day party, i miss you guys walking through that door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or maybe its the josh groban plaing, he's enough to make anyone cry... lol.
p.s. looks like you are having fun with the rents!!! luv ya, sis!
oh and one last thing..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Rachel H said...

Lisa,
OH Happy Birthday too you! You know what really bugged me the most about those pics and video? ALL the SUNSHINE coming through the windows!!! I am SOO JEALOUS right now, as it actually SNOWED again today. UGH!

Kelly said...

Sounds like a fun week with your parents! Your mom is beautiful, and your dad is so wonderful, too! Happy Easter! Enjoy!

Shelly said...

Happy b-day! I'm sure you had a great time. Seth+ vacuum = love .I think its like a form of therapy for him.
Some things never change.

I guess thats just one more thing Eric has in common with my bro. I'll never forget when he was in grad school he saved up all of his b-day and Christmas $ to buy a dyson. By the way was that a leash on Ryan at Sea World? That is a Hoot .

brittneyboucha said...

Hey lisa,
i love your home. it is beautiful and so much how i want my house to look. I loved watching ethan vacuum that is soo cute. It looks like you guys are doing well. happy late birthday

brittneyboucha said...

Hey lisa,
i love your home. it is beautiful and so much how i want my house to look. I loved watching ethan vacuum that is soo cute. It looks like you guys are doing well. happy late birthday