Saturday, March 8, 2008

Out with the OLD, in with the NEW


PJ's, hoopies, pajamies, jammies,whatever you call them. I have the cheapest pj's you can wear...the free kind, the kind you steal from sisters, ex-boyfriends, friends, and husbands. They are cheap (free) and very very soft, loose and over-all comforable...the way they should be. The negative for my hubby is that they are "freekin U-G-L-Y!!!!" Well, now that I am WAYYYYY past the point of boyfriends and slumber parties oppurtunities to steal tee-shirts and swishy pants, my beloved pj's are becoming holy and the pants are are waiting for a flood. I have NEVER purchased pajamas. This is the RESULT:
(No, folks, this is not a halloween picture)

This is my favorite shirt. It's ultra soft cotton and loose fit make my sleepy world. Once upon a time this shirt was popular. Other shirts wanted to be this shirt. It was worn by one very fine Sr. soccor player. All the girls thought this shirt's owner was very fine wearing this FILA navy strip. It was flying high. But every shirt has it's day and then it's borrowed by one Lisa Adams and NEVER returned!!!! These pants are soft and loose, but they don't ride up in the middle of the night. YOU THINK I"M KIDDING!!! THESE are my jammies!!!! There are several people out there, some of which are reading this blog that can vogue for this. Tell them Rachel, Amy, Michele, Seth, mom and dad and others...

LOCK UP YOUR JAMMIES, I'M RUNNING LOW!!!

One small step for Lisa, One huge step for her friends and family...I purchase my first pair of PJ's. Tar-jay had a clearance on their christmas flannel pj's. They were only $4.00. I see them and think, "Why not, Seth is threatening to make the wholes in my jammies bigger if I don't buy some" So they are covered with reindeer, but this is a HUGE improvement over the above...


I actually liked them!

(Warning, this picture has not been altered for dramatic approach. This is me when I rolled out of bed this morning, bad breath and bed head and all.)

This is Lisa Cochran and I approve this message........................


Just an update on the floors

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the reindeer! The red is a really nice color on you- and what a steal! I just bought some at TarJay too for the same price, but I am so NOT posting a picture of me in them! ! You look great!!

Rachel H said...

haha.. Nice new Jammeroos...=) You gonna' bring sexy back...

everyday katie said...

That was seriously hilarious! I hear you. I get new jammies for Christmas and that's it. they never match. I'm stilling wearing a nasty blue sweatshirt from girls camp millions of years ago. My kids are following suit. I save every ugly, stained, worn out hand me down to make my kids wear for PJ's. For some reason I never buy them. If I'm gonna spend money on something cute...I want it to be something we leave the house in.

That was well written and very entertaining!

Kristen said...

i like the new pj- A LOT better than the old ones.

Stephanie said...

LOL, I can so relate! Plus, I wear my jammies all day until I have to go somewhere :). I try to wear cute jammies incase someone comes over to the house.

The Dillinghams said...

You are so funny. And I can totally relate, because while not all of my pjs are stolen:), I have some pretty holey, ugly ones myself. My favorites have Santa all over them and they get more holes every time I wash them...it's so upsetting. Cale makes fun of me all the time. Glad to see you guys are doing well in Texas. We miss you here in CT. Ashley