Tuesday, March 4, 2008

You are 25, halfway to 50 and I LUV YA!


Isn't she beautiful!!!! I can not beleive 25 years has passed! I literally remember when you were born! I was soooooo excited to go to the hospital to see my new baby sister. They wheeled you out and you were soooo little ad cute. My 4 year old brain thought, "I get to watch her grow up"...and that I did...into a lovely, kind, charming, talented, smart, funny beautiful gal ! I am soooo lucky to have you as a sister and miss you like crazy! Have a wonderful time in Florida and give yourself a "wowy hug" from me!
Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Aggieland Mom said...

I still can't believe how much she looks like you! Those big beautiful eyes and smile, quite a nice family trait!

Valarie said...

Happy (late) Birthday to your beautiful little sister! She's an old lady now. :)

Shelly said...

Happy b-day to the luckiest girl alive. Spending her b-day in Fl while i'm snowed in here in Cleveland! I tired to call her but noooo she is having tooo much fun to answer my call :) well I'm sure I'll catch up to her later!

Autumn said...

She IS beautiful. Happy birthday!