Monday, May 12, 2008

What I have been up to....

First the rents......What did we do? We played with the kids, we took walks, we went to parks........Then the M-I-Ls and F-I-LsWe ate great food, flew kites, went to botanical gardens, and watched movies!Then(drum roll please......) the stunning,beautiful, (other) Cochran's!!!! Amy and Lilli (Dilli)Ryan was sooooo AMAZING with Lilli. He played with her, helped feed her, brought her toys...this is him putting a birthday hat on her, it was so cute! We shopped, BIG SURPRISE....we went to TWO outlets! Our favorite stores....Coach, Kate Spade, and Burberry ofcourse! I am proud to say I bought a bag of chocolate covered gummy bears and some green spatula's from Williams Sonoma to match my kitchen...hehe(it's like you Rachel buying pink pans!) Amy found some treasures as well. :)We ate at lots of yummy food places, but this is me and Amy's foot ROCKIN the Chipotle....oh YAH!!!!

Thanks for coming all, we love our OHIO visitors!!! Welcome anytime!!!







1 comment:

Amy Jane said...

and it starts all over again in oct!!!!!!!!!