Friday, May 16, 2008

Day Five.....only one oopsie, and one poopsie!

He he! I just crack myself up. OK so here goes, he only had one accident and I take half the blame because I wasn't being as good about putting him on the potty during that time. Overall I am still way way pleased because as long as I get him on the potty, he will pee....and that is progress folks!


And now for the one poopsie. How do I get that going? I think he was holding it for about 5 hours to get a chance to get away from me. Which he did and I knew what he was doing! But no juice today so at least it was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY easier to clean up this time..... So any suggestions about that??


SO who is your favorite idol folks.....

I don't see this as a contest of talent: rockers vs. ballads....

I think I have to go for Cook. He is amazing at composing and "making the song new" plus he is an amazing singer.

Archy-letto makes my heart melt, but wasn't impressed when he leaves the ballad arena.

Therefore Cook all the way baby, which way do you swing?

3 comments:

Valarie said...

I may have some suggestions as to how to get him to try and poop in the potty, but they are WAY too graphic for me to be posting on your blog. :)

Rachel H said...

Archeletta is too cute not to vote for!!(Not that I ever HAVE, or ever WILL- but if I DID!!haha) Plus he's Mormon- so I feel biased there. Just think how many like 15 year old girls are in love with him already.. haha! He's our FAMILY FAVE!

And congrats on the potty-ing!! YAY! You are almost done lady- doesn't that feel amazing?

everyday katie said...

You have so inspired me...Reid has a HUGE interest in the toilet. He hasn't pooped in his diaper for nearly three weeks. He just can't get the peeing down. He does it here and there, but mostly in his underwear. And then I loose motivation for the rest of the day. But I think you have the right idea. If I just stuck to it for a couple of days, frustrating as it is, I'd have on less kid in diapers. I'm afraid if I don't act on this interest, he'll forget about it and be like Parker...who was also nearing four before it finally happened.