Monday, May 12, 2008

Bad Matt, Bad Bad Bad!!!

VS.

Why? I love the bachelor..I watch it all season so I can get that butterflies in the stomach feeling at the season finale and that first limo drives up


BUT


He never picks the RIGHT GIRL!!!! Shayne??? Are you kidding ME!!!!


Ya she's a nice girl and all, but his first gut reaction that she is this spoiled Hollywood starlet that comes from a broken family....she won't move to Britain....all she know is when things get tough you leave....and how can he keep up with her spending habits??? I don't' know I just don't think they have the chance that he would have had with Chelsea +++++++++ he said that he felt more passion for her....


I feel so bad for Chelsea, I can relate. If I ever had to start over, I know I would guard my heart too. I think the fact that Shayne was so young and inexperienced allowed her to open up more and ultimately make Matt "love her " more freely. The walls we put around our heart, they are the demise of so may potential Bacholorettes. I know that I have built walls around my heart. And I have a hard time with forgiveness, but there is a time where I do feel that these walls we built are there for a reason. But it does stop us from loving completely and allowing being loved completely back. I have a lot of wounds in this area and I am very closed of. It sucks, because I know that I am not allowing for full happiness, but I am so sick of being disappointed,appalled and ultimately blaming myself.


ANYWAY, best of luck to Shayne and Matt,.....whats my fret it's not like they ever truly get married, and even if they did I would always be thinking its b/c Shayne wants the publicity to get her career going, which no doubt it would. I am a women Scorned. I just need to go back to watching chick flicks where there is one guy chasing one girl and they hook up and in 2 hours you can get that same butterfly feeling. I got it big time in 27 dresses...Made of honor, some but not as much...I guess I'm not as big for Mr. McDreamy....more of a ...oh never mind :)

4 comments:

Amy Jane said...

see, i guess i just didn't like chelsea. i was so excited he picked shayne! but i do not think they will work out long term. they were both just so cute, like how he called her monkey... it was the cutiest batchelor proposal ever, maybe its just me :)

Valarie said...

AHHHH!!! NOOO!!!! I haven't watched the episode yet!! GRRrrr.....it's on my DVR. Oh well. I'm with Amy.... I liked Shayne better anyways.

everyday katie said...

I thought shayne was a better match, too...they both love themselves and love to mack. Chelsea needed someone more fun and sporty. These two are great together...I agree with lilliandcrew....best proposal ever. I loved Shayne's reaction. IT was so real and sweet. I smiled through the whole thing.

I couldn't help but feel bad for chelsea anyway. You go throw this whole thing with a guy falling in love with you and then he tells you he loves you, but loves some one else more? OUCH!

Kelly said...

I liked Shayne better, though I didn't think he would get to those 2 as the final...not to worry, it probably won't last- like every other bachelor who you fall for each and every season- that is what I hate the most, but I am still a fan! Shayne is beautiful, but oh so young, and I didn't like Chelsea from the beginning!