Friday, May 23, 2008

Picture This....

OK so Katie tagged your Ohio friends, well technically we are Texas friends, but we met in OHIO? Anyway, it looked fun. THIS IS AN IMAGE TAG! I love Google image. It has become my best friend with my calling primary...so here goes...

My FAVORITE THING:

MY FAVORITE PLACE:


MY FAVORITE FOOD:


MY FAVORITE COLOR:


THE TOWN I LIVE:



MY FIRST PET'S NAME:





NICKNAME I WAS(AM) ONCE CALLED:



MY COLLEGE MAJOR:



MY FIRST JOB:


MY GOAL FOR THE NEXT YEAR:

PLACE I'D LIKE TO VISIT:

AGE ON MY NEXT BIRTHDAY...


So who to tag.....IF YOU SEE THIS......YOU ARE TAGGED!!!
BUT AMY<>

4 comments:

Valarie said...

Bob Evans was your first job? Really? Oh, wait, I am thinking of Frischs. Remember how creepy that was?? I tagged you for this one, too. Did you see it??

Amanda B. said...

Very fun! Thanks for playing- I learned some cool things about you. I really enjoyed reading this and doing mine. So, how is the "pot" at Bob Evans?? :):) (Did they really get it down on the farm?)

Kelly said...

That was so cute- I love the pics you chose- especially the teeth one! So funny! Hope all is well down south- have a great day!

Amy Jane said...

aww, that was a cool tag!! oh, and does that mean i'm tagged??