Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day Three....No change


No change except Ethan is becoming More resistant to the potty. When it's "potty time" he runs away.


While he's sitting on there, what do I tell him? I've been trying to tell him to push, but he just stairs at me and stands up.


I know about when he needs to pee, I'll try to get him down for a while till he goes...20 min. later we both get tired of it and I let him stand up and he walks away and I hear, "uh oh"


I don't think he has put it together yet. I don't think he has put together the whole sensation with ,"ok I need to sit on that potty thingy"


Last night, I had an appt. at 7 to get my new ward calling..........Primary Music Leader....YAH! I'm so excited. I LOVE primary music and can't wait to make all those music posters and props and sing our little hearts out!


That appt. did not take long enough so after I was done I was racking my head for things I could do. I didn't need anything anywhere!!! Then I though oh, I do have poison oak on my arm, let's go to urgent care...It was better than nothing. Can you believe I would rather go to a doctor and get a shot of steroids in my butt than come home and finish potty training and putting the kids down for bed that night!


When I did come home pumped up with steroids I really did want to run around, work out! I challenged Seth to see how many push-ups we could do. He didn't want to do it without a reward....MEN ONE TRACK MIND!!!! I just wanted the satisfaction of a good competitions and winning and bragging rights.
Anyway I did 20 MAN push-ups. And that's a lot for me. Seth did 20 MAN push-ups...so who's the winner????
C'est MOI!!! (My logic, I'm a girl doing man push-ups= challenge)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is soooo funny...Did you tell him that I got first place with the newwwww mario cart :)?

brittneyboucha said...

you go lisa. i am working up to doing man push ups right now. ill do it sooner now because you are pulling the major competitive spirit in me out. i cant compete with mark in push ups but i can in tennis and as soon as he takes his cpa exam the 28th the games begin.

Shelly said...

You will be so great at that calling. Its really time consuming but I know you'll love it. It was hard for me...you know us Cochrans can't sing and I can't lead music and attempt singing at the same time ... I know that sounds funny but its true. But I still managed to have the calling 3x. I guess it was truley inspired;) No human would put me there!

Amanda B. said...

Congrats on the new calling! How fun!

Sorry for the potty training troubles. I know it stinks.

Valarie said...

You need to blog again, girly!! This one is no longer up-to-date. Persistance pays off!!