Monday, July 14, 2008

Twilight, Twilight, Little Book, How I love you, yes I DO!

Edward, oh Edward, wherefore art thou Edward. Sorry honey, but I came to OHIO and found another man! His name is Edward and he fills up my senses! I love spending time with him and I miss him when we can't be near....


OH BUT HE'S A VAMPIRE!!!! Oh, and he is a fictitious character out of this great, radical, awesome,tubular,wicked,phat,uber,fabulous,beautiful,wonderful,lovely,INCREDIBLE NOVEL!!

If you haven't already heard of this book.....consider yourself informed that this is the one and only. The soul mate of a book. The book that non-readers should read. If you are blind, have someone read it too you. If you are deaf, I think braille should work. There are no excuses for this winner winner of a book. And if you don't listen to me by now, you're LOSS. I am not a gambling women, but I wouldn't want to loose this bet!
I haven't LOVED a book this much since Harry Potter. This book is filled with way more romance and intrigue though.
There are four books, I've ordered them all 2 day shipping through Amazon. Oh and there is a movie coming out in December...that's how big this is. Don't bother calling the Library, we did they are 199 people on the waiting list. Thanks to Nicloe and Amy for inspiring me to read!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I fell in love with them, too!! Most of us here have- it is an amazing read!! The 4th one comes out August 2nd- and I can't wait!! I just finished The Host, her "adult" book last week- it is sooooo good, too!! Glad you are enjoying the teen novels with the rest of us!!

Seth said...

Crushes with fictitous characters in a teen vampire novel. Sounds like a real scandel to me. I don't think I could top that even if I tried.

Amanda B. said...

hmmmmm sounds interesting-have never heard of it. Will have to keep it in mind...sounds like you just sort of like it! (wink, wink) :)

Hillary said...

Love, love, love these books! I can't wait for the 4th one to come out in a few weeks, wahoo!!! Oh, and the same author wrote another book, "The Host", I highly recommend that one too-it's great!

Glad you found Edward, he's a keeper!

gibbfamily said...

I love these books too...how can you not? Looking forward to #4 coming out in a couple of weeks :)
Our blog is gkejcgibb.blospot.com

Shelly said...

Many of my friends have raved about these books..... But why oh why did it take my 2 fav. sis-n-laws to get me inspired??? I'm headed out tonight to find me a copy. Nothing good on tv anyway.

Darleen said...

Oh I love Edward too. Isn't he divine! I CAN NOT wait until the Twilight movie comes out. Have you seen the trailer? It looks really good. I just hope it lives up to the book.