Tuesday, July 29, 2008

OK yes, I have had lots of time to.....


Make muffins(Ethan calls them cupcakes) for breakfast and watching the Little Nemo



Lugging an 80 lb. wagon to our neighborhood pool....it was uphill! UGH
Ryan swimming lessons while Ethan sat on the chair and ate crackers:

"OK you're going to go under and blow your bubbles, ready, set......"
"Where'd they go?" This is the best part...he's under the water(on the right)"Good Job, Good Job!" Oh some water in the nose, blow it out!


This is called the "prone glide" it's before they learn freestyle

Then lugging the 82 pound wagon home, we picked up a couple pounds of water...


While wrestling on the floor with the boys...both of them on my back...


Me: I'm the mamma bear and I have two bear cubs on my back!

Ryan: No YOU HAVE PEOPLE CUBS!!!

Making Rice crispy treats and all three of us pigging out on them....dulls the senses a little...YUM

Watching Little Nemo again while eating a Divine leftover spaghetti dinner....


OK I guess I should do some laundry..............




3 comments:

Chapman Channel said...

hey...at least you are walking distance to your pool!!!

Amanda B. said...

hopefully he will be home soon....sounds like you are coping as best you can! The muffins and rice krispies help, I'm sure! :)

Valarie said...

Evan STILL calls muffins "cupycakes". I don't say anything because I think it is so cute. Looks like Ryan is doing well at his lessons. Isn't it so scary to watch them under the water, though?? Soon he'll be swimming like a little fish!