Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blessed!!

I am seriously blessed! I have had so much fun on this trip. I came with NO, ZERO, NATTA, ZILCH, ww.0.com and I have played all day long everyday!!! Thanks to wonderful family and friends who have kept me quite busy. Who would have thunk it!

Sunday I went to my BFF blessing and then spent all day with her super fun fabulous family! Great company, and great food! We laughed till our cheeks ached and our stomach's hurt!
Today we went to visit my cousin who lives in Kentucky and her little boys. Isn't she beautiful!
Yesterday I went a boatin, tubin, and wake-boardin! This was totally WICKED! First we found this little cove and went for a little swim. Then we started tubing....talk about tube burn! Then a little wake-boarding. I got over the wake only once but it was still really great!
This is from Amy and I's girly night at Easton, this great outdoor mall! Yummy Brio! Which we are always afraid to go to although we love the food, why? B/C we both worked there once a LONG Long time ago and want to avoid some ok MOST of the people who we used to work with.
This was from the fourth of July. But I just love this moment captured because it is the essence of my mom's relationship with my boys, she loves to get down to there level and play with them. She's the best!

6 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Wow! Sounds like you are having a blast getting out there and doing things. Good for you! :)

Kelly said...

You are having quite the trip!! I am jealous= I live here and don't do that much!! So glad you are enjoying it here!!

Rachel H said...

Lisa- you are the best! We ARE having so much fun with you here!! YAY for fun Vay-cays, right? heehee...

Seth said...

yeah right big spender!!!

Valarie said...

You are seriously making me miss Ohio!! I want to go back and see all my friends, too!!! I'm glad you are having such a good time.

Amelia said...

I had so much fun seeing you. We just had so much uber fun you need to stay longer and you and Rach should come to Dayton and see her "roots"