Monday, July 28, 2008

3 crazies for 3 days!!!!

So I have been sick....I only tell you that b/c it means I have not been living a normal life for 5 days, well I started to feel a little better.

Seth goes out of town this morning.

I get the kids ready, take a shower, and get ready for a fun night out with the boys.

I get my purse together, no keys...there probably in the car....

Get in car....no keys.....

Run in house, look in all the places......call Seth

RIng RIng

SETH: "I have your keys, but I left mine"
ME: "No, Seth there not here.... oh. let em call you back"
SETH PAUSE
ME: "Do you realize this mean I can not leave the house for three days?"
SETH: "YES."
Pause
Pause
"THis sucks, BYE!"

No apology, no nuttin! I am going to go crazy! He didn't even apologize......I'm fuming because he is in friggin CONNECTICUT....he doesn't even need my keys, his keys, any keys, BOTH KEYS!!!!

WHY ME? SO if you know me, call me because I am stuck indoors- three crazies for three days!

7 comments:

Hillary said...

Ugh!!! How frustrating! I can barely handle being stuck in the house for 1 day, let alone 3 days, good luck. I wish I could offer to come pick you up or let you use my car, but unfortunately, we're in Connecticut too!

Valarie said...

Ohhh, I would have made him overnight them to me. But you can look on the bright side...at least he will only be gone for 3 days and not a full week (or longer). Just go for lots of walks (great advice, I know) and blog a lot. :) Are you gonna miss any of Ryan's swim lessons?? I'll try and remember to call you tomorrow. But, I have 2 sick children so it might be hard to remember, so if you are going crazy and want to talk, just call me. K??

Amanda B. said...

Oh what a bummer! I would be furious!!!! Make him make it up to you when he gets home!! YOu will need it!!!!!! Good luck to you- so sorry!

Rachel H said...

Can you guys walk to the pool in your neighboorhood? Ohhh, maybe you can get some good project done? Call me or I'll call you!

everyday katie said...

Spencer left me with no mode of transportation for three days one time, too. IT was rotten...I feel your pain. I loaded the kids up in the stroller and we walked a mile to Subway and Blockbuster. That's all we had within walking distance. I bought all kinds of expensive treats from Blockbuster and enough movies to last a few days.

I say order in every meal. Look around and see what else you can get delivered to your house...I bet some party rentals deliver party goods...like a strobe light or a helium tank. OR hire a petting zoo or a DJ or something awesome. You and the kids can have a bash and Seth will be really sorry he ever left you stranded and NEVER make that mistake again.

Amy Jane said...

rach is so positive! :) that stinks!!! oh and by the way... i wrote my twilight blog before you! lol.... i'm sooooo excited for #4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hope that your week is great, even without keys!

Kelly said...

I say Amen to Katie's ideas!! I would be so mad, too- no keys, no leaving, I would go crazy!! I am so sorry- but at least you are feeling better!
Take care, and try not to kill him too quickly when he gets home- do it slowly- he will remember it better!