Friday, November 21, 2008

Smart little Indian...Proud Indian mamma

So Ryan came home from school on monday and I was on my computer while he was eating a snack and drawing/coloring.

He come over to me and get my attention, "Look Lisa, these are Indian symbols!" and shows me about 20 symbols he had remembered from HEART from school earlier...I was so impressed and I told him that he should organize them into a story...well he did, and I loved it, so I told him to put it in his backpack and show his teacher....

I didn't hear anything till my phone rings, thurs. evening. It was his teacher, Mrs. O'Keefe...and she told me how impressed she was with his story she sent him to tell the principle, and she was so impressed that he had done this all from memory that she invited him to read it aloud in front of the whole school at the Thanksgiving assemble!!! YAH, GO RYAN!!!

Here's how it went....my little Indian!

This is his favorite new hobby right now.....I know I know, he has some pretty sweet moves...it runs in the family! LOL


7 comments:

Kelly said...

What a cutie!! YOu should be proud- I know you are!! Are you heading here for Christmas? Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Amy Jane said...

What a kid you got yourself there!! And a great dancer as well, I love how Ethan is yelling through the whole video!
Yea, not just jackets here.....COATS and gloves and hats!
ITS IS SOOO COLD HERE!!!

Amelia said...

ryan is sooo smart! we are still playing pac man over here.

Suzette Selden said...

That is so neat! I wish I could have seen it live. What a smart little boy!

Amanda B. said...

He is one creative little guy! That is awesome! :)

Judy Adams said...

so glad for blogs and your efforts to keep things posted so grandma can watch these kids

Erynn Marie said...

So I'm watching the video of Ryan on Guitar Hero, wondering why the music sounds so mellow--when suddenly, Andrea Boccelli starts singing Ave Maria. Hmm, seems like a funny song for Guitar Hero. I guess that was just about the same time your blog radio thingy kicked in! :)