Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's my turn....my day has come.....

For my digital camera to bite the dust...."duh duh duh, another bites the dust"

It happened at Sea World while my family was visiting of all places. One cement fall too many. Not too many tears over this one folks because in the camera world, mine was archaic. So too bad so sad I poured over Internet sites to find the best camera for the money....and then I went to Best BUY and THEY said, that camera does not exist....( a camera with HD video quality and 10 mega pixels and is a Kodak) I told him, "LOOK IT UP!" Which he did, and became humbled. Then he told me he could not get it, so I had to order one online. This meant missing all the family events, the ward trunk or treat, Halloween, Sea World, and RYAN BUSTING HIS EYE OPEN ON THE PLAYGROUND AND TRIP TO HOSPITAL!!!


All is well, but I lament over the loss of pictures! My fam took many and have promised to send, so I wait some more!


I have so much to blog about! So I apologize, if you check and once again, hear the same song over and over again and the same old post.....So you may wait for all the details ...as I wait for this little baby to arrive....

5 comments:

Amanda B. said...

bummer about your old camera- but pretty awesome that you got a new one out of it! :) Hope it is as awesome as you expect!

Rachel H said...

Will Amy at least post pics? Amy are you reading this?? =)

Glad you had fun with your sis!!!

New cameras are the best! I want a digital SLR baad.

Ok, that's all. If you wanna know what I'm up to...you know where to go. =0)

Valarie said...

I would say it's a bummer about your camera, but I know you have wanted a new one and this was the chance to get one, so Yay! Glad you had a good visit with your fam. Get the pics from you family fast. I can't wait to see them all.

Shelly said...

I wish mine would bite the dust. It is six years old and I want a new one but can't justify it until it crashes,

Amy Jane said...

i guess i should have uploaded them on your laptop before i left... im going to put them in on a disk and mail it soon! thanks so much for letting me come stay w/ ya! yes, lilli is doing much better with the sleep thing, i guess she just likes her bed :)