Friday, August 1, 2008

There are better ways to save on gas money.....

...than a three day house arrest! It made me appreciate my world though! Keys glorious KEYS!!!
First I went to Target. I think I had my priorities straight! Awww it's like a drug. Tarjay pharmaceuticals.


Then it was a trip to the nail salon for a much needed pedicure and nail fill! I have been going to the same place for 6 months and I know them by name now. Tammy does my pedicures was excited because she is becoming a US citizen. I told her she probably knew about American History than I did sadly. I told her I needed a pedicure and she looked at my cracked, 1/2 gone polk-a dot polish and LAUGHED!!! "WHY" she said? I was shocked by her humor and thought are they really that BAD? I guess so! Tracy is my nail tech. The best one I ever had. She does so good that 3 weeks later I hardly EVER have any lifting.... she is 4 months pregnant and she said she is trying to eat a lot because her first baby only weighed 3.5 pounds and she thinks it was because she didn't eat enough...poor thing! Ryan came with me and built some really cool Lego structures. When we were leaving the my nails girls started squawking in Vietnamese and Ryan goes, "WHY are you talking crazy?" HUSH....gotta go! It does sound funny though, but I guess English sounds funny to them!
Then I headed to the grocery store...I was so happy! So happy to have my keys and be able to shop and buy this......
This is no grocery store cake! They import these babies from Canada which means....they are really divine! Moist and moussi...YUM
I really am a desperate housewife....except I'm not having an affair with my handyman that is keeping a secret about killing someone's mom...and my daughter is not pregnant with the neighbor's son that is really in love and sleeping with my daughter's best friend....my husband did not quit his job to start his own pizza shop and I don't go around the neighborhood in a bikini and roller blades!!!!!

6 comments:

Hillary said...

I can't believe you stopped rollerblading around in your bikini! :) I guess I need to watch "Desperate Housewives," sounds entertaining.

Amanda B. said...

yay!! You have your freedom back! :)

Rachel H said...

you sooo crazy girlie! your pic is just gorgeous on your header-nice apple! luv za nails, za cake, and miss you!

Valarie said...

You need to post all those pics again where we can see them! It's like a little sidebar teaser.

Shelly said...

Dude you are a hip house wife..... not desperate!! Love those CRaZy pics you are off the HOOK girl friend!!! miss ya

Kelly said...

Target would have been my first stop, too!! So love the pedicures and new nails- very chic, I must say!!
Glad the freedom bus has come back to you!