Friday, August 22, 2008

For all those who thought I was a girly GIRL...

Ok, I know I may look the part...of being a girly GIRL.....but there is a reason why I believe I have become a mother of BOYS...

1) I don't mind bugs. I am the "official squisher" of the house. Seth is more afraid of them than me. If I see a spider. I just walk over and squish it. Non of this scream like a GIRL!

2) If I see a frog in the yard, I catch it with my bare hands and make a little house for it and show the "boys" what mamma caught.

3) I jump in the pool like a boy (in my cute suit) and get my hair wet...all the way.....

4) Sitting around and chit chat OR fish, run, ski, play,surf....I'll take the later...
5) I don't mind getting dirty, as long as I can clean up later.....

6) I love cars....the faster the better...it has to be a manual...if not B-O-R-I-N-G!!
We rented a Red Box tonight. I volunteered to take it back....he he. Seth caught on to my scheme...windows down, moon roof open, music LOUD!!!! First gear.........try not to take it over 4.5 r.p.ms....I took the long way home. I'm telling you that was as exhilarating as it gets folks. I never went OVER the speed limit. Doesn't matter how long it takes you to get up to it does it? This is the only side of my car, YOU'LL ever get to see!

So I play like a man, but who says I can't do it looking good?

8 comments:

Kelly said...

That is a stylin car!! How fun to drive that! I don't do manual, so we'll chalk that up to me being a girly girl!!
I love some of the non girly things you do, but I am sort of better with the girly stuff- thank goodness I have more girls than boys....however, I am the Cub Scout Chair- go figure.

Rachel H said...

sWeEEEeTtTTT Sissta!!! Eek I am completely excited for ya. You are so funny. I hate bugs,amphibians, all manner of getting dirty, and especially HATE manual cars!! Too much work dude! haha...So how is it we're so much alike? I guess you're just a cutie with a tomboy hiding underneath- huh!
;0)

Rachel H said...

I've got it- you're just WELL ROUNDED!=) btw...just got back from hanging with your sis at sharon and Steve's. (not to make you homesick!)But we had a loverly time.

Amanda B. said...

Awesome! :) I never knew how to drive a manual until a few years ago and now I agree- they are sooooo fun! I think a mix between being a girly girl and a tom boy is a great thing! I will NEVER like bugs though.....I know it is dumb, but I just don't deal with em well....

Seth said...

the real point is you gain .6seconds 0-60, not to mention control of your car. come on people!!

Seth said...

btw whats with the apple?

Seth said...

btw whats with the apple?

everyday katie said...

I can squish the bugs, too...but I run screaming from the massive toads we get up here. Plus, they pee on you when you pick them up. GROSS.

You ARE well rounded. What a great momma.