Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm BIG sick, mommy!

Last night at 4:30 in the morning, I hear Ryan breathing in my ear (or maybe I smelled him breathing first) "ugh, mommy,uh, I'm BIIIIGGGG sick! I need purple medicine,ugh" "Ok", as trip out of bed and and fiddle around till I found the grape triaminic. Can't blame the boy for loving the stuff, I remember being quite fond of it myself.

::::::::Gulp, Sip, Suck, Swallow:::::::::.

"OK, I'm better. That got all the buggies. Thankyou mommy. Goodnight" And of he walked. Oh the wonder of being 5 and soooo BIG!

3 comments:

Valarie said...

Kaily gets medicine a few times a week because of her muscle cramps and so Evan is always saying "Mommy! My leg hurts." because he wants some purple ibuprofin.

Autumn said...

That is so cute. Sounds like he's grown up (at least in his mind!) Your Thanksgiving looks like so much fun! What great memories.

Aggieland Mom said...

Alex loves his purple Tylenol too, he would drink the whole bottle if I let him. I'm really jealous of your Thanksgiving, I miss NYC! We would have totally gone with you to the Macy's parade of we had still been there. It was a tradition in my family to watch in every year on TV.