Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Imitation is the Best Form of Flattery

I am really really good at copying other people's genious. The glory be MINE?? No not usually, the glory usually belongs to my sister, or pottery barn, or Martha Stewert, or ETSY!!


I love,loVe, lOve,lovE ETSY!!!

I have gotten the idea for my hospital gown, (this is my boo-tiful sis Amy modeling, made by the spectacilar hands of me mummy)

...baby blessing dress,



and car seat canopy all from etsy. So thankyou and bless those people out there for your non-money making inspiration!

My latest idea stealing hunt is for...
DRUM ROLL PLEASE...
a white paper bird mobile of some sort to hang over my baby crib. I just haven't done the rest of the room traditional, so WHY START NOW???

So how about this one...


....Or this one.....

...but this one wins the award for originality..I think I'm in LOVE, but HOW DID SHE DO IT!

I have white cardstock, a craft knife, and a sewing machine....do I have the right tools for the job?

Ideas anyone??

No comments: