Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My favorite thing about Texas...so far....


I...
L- Low fat
O- oven fresh
V- very quick
E- easy dinners
...these things... H.E.B. tortillas (short for Harry E. Butts) Yes, you know why the guy shortened that. Anyway, they press them out every day and they are soooo yummy. If you have ever had a fresh homemade tortillas you know what I'm talking about. I eat them constantly. Egg and Cheese Burritos for breakfast, Cheese and Bean for lunch, warm them alone for snacks, and I may add salsa and sour cream to make them "fancy burritos" for dinner. I bought bread when we moved here and now havent touched it! Seth doesn't seem to mind. He's trying to loose his F.U.P.A (see the chubby blog) from all those months of eating on the company and eating good if you know what I mean. Buts Burritos are No. 1 on my list of favorite things!

2 comments:

Valarie said...

Hahahahaha! Harry Butts!?!?! That is too funny!

Aggieland Mom said...

Yes, I would also shorten my name, good thinking on their part! lol I love fresh tortillas too. They make them at one of my fave mexicano places in Madison. They serve them to you hot out of the oven with some butter. Mmm, nothing like butter dripping out of a hot and fresh tortilla!