Sunday, November 1, 2009

GRASSHOPPERS DON'T SAY CHEESE!!!


Today when we were coming out of church Ryan exclaims, " There is a giant bug that jumped on my SHOE!!"I looked around, saw nothing and started walking again. "NO MAWM!" "LOOK!!"

I looked and saw!!! OH MY that is the biggest grasshopper I have ever seen! It is like the grasshopper worthy of a national geographic shot! I was only armed with the photo capabilities of thee iPHONE.

Ryan and Ethan say, "TAKE A PICTURE OF IT!" ok I will OBEY!! I whip out the iPhone and get squash down to take the shot, getting as close as I dare!

Ethan yells out in the little green guy's direction, " SAY CHEESE!!"

Ryan screws up his face and says, " GRASSHOPPERS DON"T SAY CHEESE!!"
Teehee, I love the darn things these lil monsters say!

4 comments:

acutely cherished said...

Wow, that is a big grasshopper! And those two boy are SO handsome!!

Amanda B. said...

That thing is NASTY!!!!! But, the boys are adorable in their matching sweaters. Love how the red stripe lines up! :)

Stephanie said...

I don't think I have ever seen a grasshopper that big...WOW! I miss you guys so much!

Aggieland Mom said...

Love it. Your house is gorgeous. Ohmygoodness. I'm coming to you when I get a house of my own one day. What did you think of New Moon??