Sunday, March 8, 2009

I love these boys!

Are you serious! Life could not be more full of JOY!!! when you have these two boys around!!!

We started out the day with Ryan's first EVER soccor GAME!! Woohoo! I told Ryan a couple days ago that he needed to ask his daddy how to play soccor, since he has never done it! Then Ryan said, "HEY, don't worry my cousin Bekah can teach me!" Just call her and she will tell me! I wish it were that simple! (But I'm sure sweet Bekah would attempt to teach him over the phone! )

So then we get to the game and the coach is out of town and we have 4 players there. I volunteer Seth because HELLO he is a SOCCOR STUD!!! He like played all throughout middle and HS and he even refereed, so he was all too excited to get out there and strut his 6 year old coaching mad soccor skills!!Then we headed to this little known place we love called Chick-fil-A!! Woohoo! Ryan scored some ice-dream and Ethan scored some germs on the playground! YES!!

Then we got an email from our tax guy and found out what our return was going to be...so Seth had a hole burning in his pocket and he was itching to go spend some money...so we headed to his favorite shop, another little known shack called Wal-MART. We did stock up for the millennium though so it was good!

So while we were meandering though those fabulous isles, I stop to check out some healthy protein bars...ok fine.....CANDY and I am ignoring my children and the oldest and wisest says,
"HEY LISA!!! LOOK AT ME!!!"
OK I nearly peed my pants, fell over laughing...."attention, attention....clean needed in isle 10!!!"

Then sweet little Ethan had to get it on the fun! He's the smart one in the family!




Thank goodness for good camera days. Thank you Heavenly Father!!

6 comments:

Amy Jane said...

you say soccor, i say soccer! haha just had to make fun, because usually its me that can't spell :)

Amy Jane said...

oh, i forgot the main comment i should have made.... that is soooo cute that ryan is playing soccer! shawn is so excited to get lilli in soccer! the glasses thing is pretty hilarious too!!

Suzette Selden said...

very funny! Glad you had a fun Saturday.

Amanda B. said...

How fun! Love the glasses pictures. Very fun. I like the Christmas picture of them on top! They are very handsome! Ethan looks JUST like you!

Shelly said...

Just foe the record, Bekah's idea of soccer is catching butterflies and picking flowers. After this comment: "But Mommy it isn't righ to take the ball away from someone else." I knew she just dosen't have the heart for it. Have fun on your next cruise and can't wait to see pics of your cupboards:)

Darleen said...

They are too silly! And growing too quickly!! Holy Cow.