Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The case of the missing posts....

Want to hear something funny...My broken camera... Shapoopie was playing with it the other day, opened the door to the battery....I noticed it was not pushed in! So it was never broken, so now I have 2 camera's...cool beans. I will always keep one in my purs
Anyway, My beautiful, wonderful, thoughtful sista Amy thankfully was in town during this time and she captured these really great moments that I am eternally grateful for so.... clear
Amy and Lilli/ My parents ....a trip to the
During this time we had two trips to the ER, Lilli had pink eye and Ryan fell of the play scape and busted his eye open!! Humpty Dumpty is all put back together and is doing great now
We had a great Halloween. The boys were Star Wars, Seth was a punk rocker and I was myself...j/k as Seth would say, "a naughty kitty"












We also celebrated Seth's Birthday...he is going Rocker!

7 comments:

Amy Jane said...

Don't ya love the one of me and lilli before church, her head looks huge! :)

Rachel H said...

awww - cute! I am glad you posted those!

Kelly said...

Such cute shots!! LOve that the sister filled in for you! What a fun trip with your parents- love the halloween costumes, too!!

Amanda B. said...

What a lot of awesome pictures!! Sorry about the ER trips- what a bummer! But, lots of fun otherwise and very cool costumes. :)

Autumn said...

Great pictures!! I love it that your parents go to see you.

Chapman Channel said...

Hmmmm...Lisaaaaa...I had fun at our Mamma Mia party! You need to post something soon so that I can be yet again entertained by your lovely blog posts ;)

Amy Jane said...

HEEELLLLOOOO???? ANYBODY THERE????:)