Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Day One...Duhduhduh DUH!


OK so here is is. Peer Pressure at its finest. I am looking at all these fabulous blogs and going....I want one too mommy! Another note, I used to be a fabulous journal keeper. Since I was 9 years old I wrote in my journal every night until that fateful night....my wedding night. My routine was horribly altered forever! Now my journal consist of, "OK so it has been like 2 years since I last wrote. I had a baby, moved 6 times, got three new jobs, and still have peanut butter stuck in my hair." So this is the dawning of a new day, of a new BLOG to be certain. I will try my hardest to publicize my life story mostly for myself and if anyone else is interested you might need to get your head looked at. "Just kidding". And thank you whoever invented Spell Check!

4 comments:

Rachel H said...

Oh yeah! I think I heard the other day that a new blog starts every like 2.2 seconds.. SO enjoy your 2.2 seconds as the NEWEST BLOG ON THE WEB!! Haha! You know I have been converted- I am journaling for the first time in 11 years this way! So yay for bloggin'buddies! heehee.

Valarie said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Good to see you have jumped happily onto the bandwagon. Isn't it fun??

Autumn said...

Hey!! How fun. I was converted for many reasons myself (I too used to be a better journal keeper, and have been MUCH better since this...for two reasons, my handwriting comes out better on the computer than the pen!) Anyway, can't wait to read/see more.

Kristen said...

I am so glad that you have one. Now we will be able to see what you are up to when you move. my blog has been a lifesaver for scrapbooks and journals.